Skip to content
This intriguing journal's stylings reproduce the binding of The Universe: Or, the Infinitely Great and the Infinitely Little, an encyclopedia of the sciences by French naturalist Félix-Archimède Pouchet (1800-1872), published in London in 1870 and designed by John Leighton.
- Publisher: Peter Pauper Press
- Publication Date: 2014
- ISBN: 9781441315281
- Its cover medallions' words and images herald ''Air Water Fire,'' ''Vegetable Animal Mineral,'' and in the center -- ''The Universe,'' spheres indicating latitude and longitude, with zodiac symbols within.
- Smooth matte hardcover journal is embossed with gold foil highlights.
- Elegant gold ribbon bookmark complements the design.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Handsome bronze endpapers complement the design.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.