- Publisher: Chronicle Chroma
- Publication Date: 2020
- ISBN: 9781797203003
Renowned for his collaborations with iconic American writer Hunter S. Thompson, he formed an unlikely duo that created "Gonzo" journalism.
This lifelong collaboration included the now-legendary Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, originally published in Rolling Stone magazine, which has since become a cult classic.
• Explores Steadman's signature ink-splattered style
• Features a diverse body of work that includes satirical political illustrations
• Includes art from award-winning children's books such as Alice in Wonderland
Ralph Steadman: A Life in Ink is a must-have celebration of the artist's important and influential career.
This comprehensive monograph on the life and work of Ralph Steadman collects work from his dozens of books from his 50-plus year career.
• Satirist, artist, cartoonist, illustrator, writer—Steadman's prolific and influential career continues
to resonate and inspire.
• His work is synonymous with the counterculture of the 1970s.
• The ultimate gift and coffee table book for fans of Gonzo journalism, Hunter S. Thompson, and
• Add it to the shelf with books like .Ralph Steadman: Proud Too Be Weirrd by Ralph Steadman,
The Curse of Lono by Hunter S. Thompson, and Gonzo: The Art by Ralph Steadman.