Skip to content
Take a historical and visual tour through ghost towns in North America. Find out what these communities were and what they've become.
- Publisher: Publications International Ltd.
- Publication Date: 2017
- ISBN: 9781680228731
- Full of nostalgic old and desolate contemporary photographs that capture the essence of many of these places.
- Find out what happens when once bustling businesses and thriving villages reach the end of their lifespan.
- Locations in the western United States and throughout the rest of the country and continent are included to provide a variety of events and calamities affecting the towns.
- Hundreds of photographs bring the ghost towns to life.
- Hardcover, 192 pages