- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
- Publication Date: 2012
- ISBN: 9781565237230
Make a lasting impression with a stunning fruit, appetizer, or dessert bouquet!
- 35 delicious bouquets include recipes both sweet and savory
- Step-by-step instructions make these beginner-friendly recipes easy to put together
- Over 300 photos take you through each assembly step-by-step
- Tips and extra recipes for sauces, dips, embellishments, drinks, and easy preperation techniques can be found in helpful sidebars throughout the book
Perfect for gift-giving or any celebration, these homemade, edible centerpieces are easy-to-make, inexpensive, and beautiful! Just follow the step-by-step instructions to learn how to easily assemble fruit, appetizers or treats into memorable arrangements.
The next time you're invited to a party, make an impression by bringing one of these interesting and easy-to-make edible bouquets. With the help of this book, you'll achieve professional-looking results with ease.
When you're expected to produce the crudités for a gathering, try one of the vegetable arrangements—the Veggie Delight, Regal Relishes, or Bloomin' Tomatoes recipes will do the trick!
If you prefer a sweeter flavor, there are a variety of fruit recipes such as Melon Mania or Autumn Apples, as well as more decadent choices like Chocolate Bliss and Truffle Tower that include cookies, candies, pies, cupcakes, and more.
If you can't decide whether to be healthy or not, take the middle road and arrange a bouquet with chocolate-dipped berries and fruit, such as the Straw-Kiwi Craze or Feelin' Fruity.
There are even heartier options like the BLT Bouquet and Pinwheel Plaooze which feature meats, cheeses, and breads.
No matter which recipe you select, one thing is certain—your bouquet will be fresh, delicious, and the star of the party!